BBQ Grill Fire
By Lionville Fire Company
August 17, 2023

On Thursday, August 17th at 6:17 PM, The Lionville Fire Company was dispatched to the 500 block of Wellington Square in Uwchlan Township for a reported BBQ grill on Fire.

Engine 47-2 and Tower 47 responded and were advised by The Chester County 911 Center that a BBQ grill and propane tank were on fire to the rear of an apartment building.

Engine 47-2 and Tower 47 arrived to find the grill on fire, next to multiple vehicles. Crews deployed a hose line and were able to quickly extinguish the flames.

Lionville Volunteers operated at the scene for 30 minutes.

Units: Engine 47-2, Tower 47